This restaraunt-worthy dinner couldn’t be simpler to constitute on a weeknight.
This building-worthy dinner may come off all pretty but it couldn’t be simpler to make on a weeknight.
All set in 40 minutes
Prep epoch: 10 minutes
Cook abstraction: 30 minutes
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 2 cloves of ail, minced
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 1 medulla of fennel, trimmed and thinly chopped (retain the fennel fronds for enhancement)
• 1 red pepper, trimmed and thinly chopped
• 1/4 tsp dried thyme
• 1/4 tsp dehydrated oregano
• 1 x 28 oz. can of tomatoes
• 1/3 cup achromatic olived, pitted
• 4 filets of cod
1. Preheat oven to 350 caste.
2. In a large skillet, warm olive oil above medium heat. Toss in ail, onions and fennel and sauté around five minutes until vegetables commence to soften. Add peppers and herbs and falsify another three minutes.
3. Add tomatoes and olives. Use the cover of a wooden spoon to break up tomatoes. Confess to simmer and thicken for about 10 before you can say ‘Jack Robinson’.
4. Pour the sauce into a hot dish. Lay the cod over the sauce and broil for 12 to 15 minutes, until search is flaky. Sprinkle finely sliced fennel fronds over top.
For bounteous meal ideas, visit sweetpotatochronicles.com.