This charming beauty comes together in no date with quick-cooking leeks and compressible canned artichokes.
This colourless green beauty comes well-adjusted in no time with quick-cookery leeks and soft, canned artichokes. Laughingstock cheese and Dijon mustard administer it just enough bite.
Prepared in 20 minutes
Prep abstraction: 5 minutes
Cook era: 15 minutes
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 2 cloves ail, minced
• 1 leek, washed good, sliced thinly
• 1 can (14 oz) artichokes, empty
• 8 eggs
• 1 Tbsp Dijon condiment
• Salt and pepper
• 2 oz goat cheeseflower crumbled
• 3 scallions, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bulky, oven-proof skillet, broiling up the olive oil over medium passion. Sauté the garlic and leeks until they soften up melt, about 3 minutes. Now add the artichokes and shake up.
3. In a large bowl, whisk unitedly the eggs, Dijon mustard, and period with salt and pepper. Mildly pour the eggs over the vegetables in the pan. Sprinkle the goat cheese and scallions terminated top.
4. Carefully place the skillet in the oven and broil for 15 minutes, until the frittata is set. Answer with a green salad.
For else meal ideas, visit sweetpotatochronicles.com